martes, 16 de julio de 2013

ABC of Blogs

After tons of attempts of this new project it is finally here. I must say that it wasn't my fault...then who was it? P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N. Wow, that's a long word...Whatever (FOCUS, FOCUS), actually I had another blog but I forgot the password! Oops! So here I am at last, settled and ready to start this project.

Now, I believe blogs always start with a post about who am I or why am I doing this blog but maybe you'll understand while I you start reading...What is really important is that there are no rules, no order, you can begin reading from wherever you want to. I am a teenager with big concerns and who wants to share them with the world so as not to feel so alone in all of this "growing - up" thing...However, we will talk a lot about that later.

I guess I will have to join the mainstream here and tell you a little bit about me. I am 15 years old and currently live in Argentina. Although I am a native spanish speaker, my essence has always been in english...I have been for my whole life to a british school in which I have all of my subjects in english and in spanish, which is fun! (I also know some french, but I didn't continue with it, although I kind of promised I would - PROCRASTINATION again! I swear it wasn't me - but shhh...don't tell my teacher). I have travelled around lots of countries and love getting to know different cultures and parts of the world as well as the people in it. Traveling isn't my only passion, everything involved with art drives me crazy...Some of my hobbies are writing, acting, singing, public speaking, editing videos as well as my own audio/audiovisual projects), painting, cooking, modeling, playing the flute, the guitar (or at least an attempt of learning), etc.
Other than this blog I share some of my life with Youtube! I upload covers every once in a while as well as videos that I edit! Make sure to check it out!

In the sidebar you will find all of my social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and Google Plus! :)

Thank you for reading!
- Luli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario